The RocketHub website won’t let you! Bummer!
If this happens you, contact firstname.lastname@example.org! They are there to help!
A few people have reported problems in contributing to their favourite #SciFund project. We asked RocketHub, who told us that a few (~1%) people do run into problems.
- User error in entering data. This can often be fixed just by trying again in a couple of days.
- Old browsers - Internet Explorer 6.0 and a few other very old browsers have difficulties with the contribution process.
- High-level browser security/disabled cookies - some users have browser apps or have disabled cookies, which can make it difficult to contribute.
- Invalid card - RocketHub does not accept Maestro.
- Invalid country - certain countries can’t have their cards processed, because they are deemed “high risk.”